Situated in Tobermory, Isle of Mull , Struan is a detached two-storey self-catering cottage with private off street parking. Only a short walk from Tobermory main street, the cottage provides easy access to the town’s attractions and amenities.
• Two double rooms (One upstairs, one downstairs)
• One twin room (Upstairs)
• Shower room with toilet and hand basin (Downstairs)
• Bathroom with toilet, hand basin and shower over bath (Upstairs)
• Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, ceramic hob and oven
• Open plan lounge with Freeview TV
• Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
• Free WI-FI is available
Linen and towels are provided and included in the rent.
The kitchen has sliding doors leading to the decking with patio furniture. Off road parking is available next to the cottage.
All rooms are furnished to a very high specifcation, the house is fully double glazed and insulated. Heating is provided by electrical ‘Total Control’ with hot water system, so the house will always be warm and cosy regardless of outside temperature. Electricity costs are included in the weekly rent. Because of the standard of the house we are non-smoking and regrettably we don’t take pets.
07/01/17 – 31/03/17: £350 pw
01/04/17 – 27/10/17: £495 pw
28/10/17 – 22/12/17: £350 pw
Christmas & New Year weeks £495
Check our other self-catering cottages here.